Friday, July 17, 2009

We're in the Highlands!

We are pretty sure if we can get past all that highland mist you see in the above pic that we will stumble across Hawk. :) The Highlands are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. wish you all were here to see it with us. We went to a set of standing stones today, unfortunately no one was able to slip through them into the past (damn it!) and we took our shoes off on the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomand and felt the water. It was cool, but not bad. However, standing on all those pebbles was a killer. Tomorrow we are going to visit some of the isles, but I am so eager for it to be the 21st so we can go to Loch Ness that it is unreal LOL. I already bought nessie stuff!!
~Victoria

12 comments:

Hailey Edwards said...

NESSIE!

LOL Keep looking through those mists!

And keep your finger on the camera's button woman! Stop letting highland hotties escape!

Have fun ladies!

ann alba said...

Crap I knew looking at these pic's I get weepy and home sick.
Nothing I love more that seeing the mist rolling over the moors & mountain's.

Dawn said...

*sighs* so I should give up my hope of going through the stones and into the past??

lol take lots of pics! I cant wait to see Loch Ness.....and if you come across Nessie DONT DROP THE CAMERA

Have fun!

Apryl said...

Love the pic!!! I can't believe you already have Nessie stuff. Did you get you a stuffed one?

javafroggi said...

So beeeautiful! So jealous ;)

Anonymous said...

lol, Vic...i did the exact same thing at the bonnie,bonnie banks of Loch Lomand...only it was October then and it was really cold...bap

LisK said...

Thanks for this picture Vic. It looks just like I imagined it would!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I want the pic as my desktop! Thanks for posting, Vic. I', living thru you so make it fun and exciting!!!!

ginaj

Libby Anne S. said...

I'm with Hailey, where are all the hot men? It's been how many days now? hehehe kidding. But seriously, I wanna see some Scotsmen.

Nunop said...

Hail oh venturing maniacs =)
Greetings from the sun of Lady Rose of Portugal =)
I hear you're reaching quite a lot of nirvanas while in the northern fantasy lands =D
I hope u find a Duncan MacLeod or two, or maybe even a Gerard Butler (P.S. I Love You version) xD

Hope u have a lot of fun, and obviously, I wanna see no less than 1000 photos =op


Best whishes for your great trip =)

A kiss for Lady Rose over there, from her two sons =D **

Nuno Miguel Pimenta

Anonymous said...

Have Debbie D bring back a pebble for her older sis.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful shot!

claudia celestial girl