Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We left the men in kilts, our hearts, and the Z-Lo in Scotland :(

Mel and Tracey have the Z-lo, much to Jenn's dismay... She dubbed herself the "keeper of the Z-Lo" I have pics of her hugging it and sleeping with it in her hands on the bus. LOL it took Mel and Tracey creating a diversion and much chaos to sneak it away from her grasp.

I teared up a bit as I watched Scotland get smaller and smaller through the plane window. I didn't want to ever leave, but alas...I have stuff to do. Unfortunately, I was sick, wind-blown, freezing, and my nose peeling when someone who I won't name named KAT totally busted me out to adorable bardude Pete, pictured above. grrr. He's adorable. I look like a whale with a disease in the pic of the two of us. LOL but he could work that Z-lo. LOL

Anywho...I have jetlag and need to last out at least 30 more min before passing out. NITE!
~Victoria

and out of habit....TO MEGAN!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hailey Edwards said...

Glad to have you home Vic! Missed you lots!

Jenn will get over her separation anxiety, I'm sure :)

Highland Hussy said...

I'm glad to hear you guys had fun! (and a damn good time, by the looks of bardude!). I hope you'll post some pics on your other blog? have a safe flight! (and thanks for letting me know V'lane's ringtone)