Wednesday, July 29, 2009

OMG Dubai is unbelievable!

bite_me_ash calling in...

I finally made it to a laptop to send out this post ... no panic I arrived safely in Dubai in the wee hours of this morning ... ouch a bit of Scottish tongue *lol* I already miss everyone and even the rain!

Anyway it was smooth sailing getting here - flight was long but enjoyable, the heat and huminity wasn't too bad at the first step of my entry to the airport ...Only downer was the mix up with my reservation at my hotel, which they upgraded me to a fantastic Club room so guess it pays to be annoyed after 2am!

Here's a picture of the famous hotel - Burj al Arab and JumeiraCity ... simply stunning. I feel like Alice in Wonderland. Miss everyone and I'll try to post again soon. P.S. Got some beautiful guys decked in there white gowns, will try to snap a picture of two *grin*
Chat later,
Rita






1 comment:

Jewelstir said...

Glad you made it safely, Rita!! Have a good time...and send some pics of the club room! You go girl!!

Julie =)