Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Final Night in Scotland

jayzee here ...

Well, we just arrived back in Glasgow for our final night and farewell dinner :(
I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already and that our journey has come to an end. It feels like just yesterday that we were all stepping off the plane on Scottish soil in complete amazement that we were finally here ...and now it's almost time to go home and return to our normal lives.

I can't describe all of the feelings from the past two weeks ...from the beauty of the highlands to the grandeur of the castles to the festivities of the Gathering. But for me what made this whole trip especially memorable was the fun I had with all of the other maniacs. To my fellow traveling companions ...I had an absolute blast. Like I said in the beginning, it's amazing how we can all come together and even never meeting before, manage to act like long lost friends or sisters. You all have made this trip for me ...and it will be those memories that I take with me. <>

4 comments:

BiteMeAsh said...

You said it beautifully Jayzee!!! Was an incredible tour and especially a great experience to finally get to meet everyone and get to share the beauty of Scotland together. Definitely a special trip filled with amazing memories. Blessings to all *muah*

Dawn said...

I know you all are sad that the trip is ending. Im glad that you had a wonderful time and got to meet each other. Of course I still wish I was able to go. BUT the rest of us Maniacs left behind will sure be glad to have you all back around and joining in our mayhem. I hope your last night in Scotland was as great as the rest of the days.

Bonnie said...

Jen, thanks for all the amazing pics...those memories will last a lifetime, i know as i relived my trip all over reading and seeing all of the pictures you posted here and on facebook...can't wait to hear from you when you get back home...bap

Anonymous said...

Jenn! You are making me cry! I miss you guys so much!! Can we do it all over again?!?!

Julie =)