Thursday, July 23, 2009

packing packing packing!


Just in case - here's the cell phone number I'm using while I'm here: 818-298-1213.

I'm fissioning myself and all my stuff.  Going to leave some of it here at the hotel in Germany (I'm returning after the weekend in Edinburgh), and going to just bring an overnight bag (plus my computer, of course!  LOL).  

I don't have the little clear baggie thingie for carrying liquids through the airport (I always am checking bags!) - soooo do I bring toothpaste?  I don't really need that for just a few days, right?  (smiles).

I blog on the Bleacher Report now (I'm a sports writer now on the side - can you believe that??), and was surprised to discover that a colleague on that site (one of the top writers) is leaving tonight for The Gathering as well.  It is truly a happening!

Let me try that image thing again (the HUGE cathedral out my window here in Germany):


javascript:(function(){var%20a=window,b=document,c=encodeURIComponent,d=a.open(%22http://www.google.com/bookmarks/mark?op=edit&output=popup&bkmk=%22+c(b.location)+%22&title=%22+c(b.title),%22bkmk_popup%22,%22left=%22+((a.screenX||a.screenLeft)+10)+%22,top=%22+((a.screenY||a.screenTop)+10)+%22,height=420px,width=550px,resizable=1,alwaysRaised=1%22);a.setTimeout(function(){d.focus()},300)})();

2 comments:

ann alba said...

My goodness that is really something to wake up to every day.
Ann

claudia celestial girl said...

The picture does not do it justice! I just can't believe how enormous it is. No wonder it used to take them 100 years to build one! And at night - all lit up, it is very spiritual.