Wednesday, July 8, 2009

From Konnie

Hi all;

Doreen & I are officially in Scotland!! We are preparing the way for you all to come across, everything is set at the hotel for your arrival. Check-in is scheduled for 2pm, but we may get the rooms sooner than that. The baggage can stay with the concierge, and there is a club room that you can sit in and wait for check-in or take time in the city. Will update you with several recommendations for places to see and things to do.

Until next time!

Konnie

2 comments:

BiteMeAsh said...

Terrific news Konnie ... my time of arrival in Glasgow on the 13th July is spot on. I'll be able to check in to the hotel *YAY*

Looking forward to catching up with you and Doreen ;o)

Regards,
Rita

BiteMeAsh said...

Oops I meant the 14th July *lol* just shows I wish I was there earlier...