Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jayzee here ...


So this is a picture of the Isle of Staffa from the other day. It's the home to the puffins.
What an amazing time we are having so far. Everything has been so beautiful and awe-inspiring. Scotland is truly a beautiful country and if any of you have the opportunity to visit, you should. We've spent the past two nights in Inverness and are headed down to Aberdeen tomorrow. Hopefully we will get to see some more Standing Stones tomorrow.
Hope everyone is enjoying our updates here. The internet access will continue ...so you should get more.
BYE FROM SCOTLAND ...Jenn

4 comments:

Gina said...

LUCKY! LUCKY! LUCKY! The pic is beautiful!

Libby Anne S. said...

Great photo!

ann alba said...

keep them coming Lass
I'm loving every picture.

*Jo* said...

OMG, is THAT man-made?! Duh...to me. I know I ask dumb questions sometimes. Beautiful picture and thank you for sharing every step of the way.
This is always the highlight of my early evening. Reading every post & responding.
I appreciate the time you take to share your trip with all of us that aren't
sniff, sniff
with you.
Have a great evening & I'll check in tomorrow. :0)