Thursday, July 16, 2009

And I also met cousins for the first time yessterday, cousinSheila and her husband were at the the airport when we got in and I spent about 45 minutes with them. I met Alistair and his family in the afternoon for about 2 hours, nice to meet them but now the family obligations are over and I can enjoy the rest of the trip.
One little Scottish tidbit- you have to ask for ice at some places when you get a soft drink. I got a Coke at the airport yesterday- no ice- when I asked the girl looked at me and said they didn't have any.
--Sheila ( hi brad,bev and deb..and this is the only time)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

It's not that long ago that the British didn't refridgerate soda at all - so ice...yeah - you'll be lucky! LOL

Debbie H said...

Oh, no! No Ice? I live on ice. I love crushed ice. Yikes, something to remember when I go in 2011.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are having fun. Anne.