Tuesday, July 28, 2009

On our way home...

Debbie_D here...
I'm in Newark now. Landed a couple hours ago. No problems with customs or anything else so now just waiting for my connecting flight. I have to say the trip was "absofreakinglutely" 'awesometastic'!!! I can't wait to go back. i'm exhausted and tired adn missing everyone already ("To Meagan!!") and hope we can all get together again soon. There was so much to do and so much fun that it's almost impossible to put it all into words. I'm going to organize all my picures and put them somewhere for everyone to see, I'll let you know when it's done.
Thanks everyone for following our travels and thanks to all the ladies I spent the last 2 weeks with (Colin & Wee Willie too), y'all made it special. I'll post again later and I'm sure all the Scotland lasses will have a lot to say.
TTFN

1 comment:

Gina said...

Awe! It's bitter sweet, isn't it? I'm glad you had fun. You better have had fun for ALL of us that couldn't go!!! Looking forward to your pictures!