Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random thoughts by Jewelstir

Do we have any Scotch drinkers in the group? Personally, I am very much looking forward to the distillery visit (crossing my fingers that there will be a visit). My older siblings turned me onto Scotch about 3 years ago (such bad influences, I tell ya!!).

Also, I'm trying to decide whether I should pack a 'massager' just to see if I can get the TSA folks to react! LOL What a conversation starter THAT would be!!!
Talk soon
Julie =)
aka Jewelstir

8 comments:

sheila said...

I'll try some, hoping we can ship bottles home.

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely try some!
About the other thing, I wish I had some lipstick ;)

Moning Maniacs said...

I am so bringing a massager! ;)

sheila said...

PG-13, PG-13

BiteMeAsh said...

I'm in too. My favourite mixer is Jack Daniel's with Appletizer *YUM*

Moning Maniacs said...

And I'm dumb- explain the lipstick thing Debbie....or maybe wait until you see me?

Anonymous said...

They must ship internationally! Surely?!
LOL Debbie, are you referring to what a man wears under his kilt??
Julie =)

jayzee said...

I'm in for a try ...never have tried scotch before.

And I think Debbie was referring to the "lipstick" look-a-like massager ...not that I know anything about that :)