Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have seen Daegus



Claudia Celestial Girl -

For some reason Dageus never floated by boat - but not anymore. Was passing by as this guy was getting his photo taken with his friend, and they were gracious enough to allow us to take a photo too.

Dazzling smile! Great hair (all the way down his back), slinky, and pulled into that sexy 'que' that all the romance writer's write about (can't see it in the picture unfortunately). Not quite as buffed as D. is supposed to be, and the beard isn't quite right. But ... I got it! Finally!

(He's the guy on the left!)

Yeah - I see how Karen could be inspired by someone like this! LOL

Besides lot of hot men, we saw Diana Gabaldon today, and got books signed. She was great! great speaker, and I learned a lot about her books. She did not give away any plot spoilers, but she did read a sensational hot sex scene from the new book!

ps I'm posting more yet more pictures in the kilt section, and then will open up a few more sections for more shots of Edinburgh, the parade, etc.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Claudia...thanks again for the great pictures...i am living vicariously thru your pics...bap

ann alba said...

my goodness where the heck is his kilt.
thanks Claudia.

LisK said...

Claudia, where have you been girl? It's great to see you!! I'm sure y'all had a great time meeting up! Thanks so much for the pics of the sexy guy - it's about time we got some good "scenery" pictures!! You never disappoint! LisK

Gina said...

Lis is right, you don't disappoint! I wanna see more kilt pics too! :) And yay b meeting Diana! Her and Karen are my all time faves!

ann alba said...

Claudia I finely got onto the sit you listed in your last post ,OMG Girl when someone say's picture of Kilt you got them Covered
THANKYOU. BTW its either 33 or 133 the guy looks like Russel Crowe....
the other pic the Lad had a while pelt with head attached for a sporran did you ask what Animal it was? psst he was another hottie.

keep them coming Lass.
Ann

Libby Anne S. said...

I checked the album and OMG @ the man with "package" boxers. haha
Thank you so much for the pictures! Finally some eye candy.